I’m having a rough morning. To try to jog me out of it, I’m going to list some positives for today:
- I got out of bed.
- I got dressed today. And Mr. Liar said I look nice today – even though I didn’t put any effort into it.
- I took my doxycycline, even though I really, really, really didn’t want to.
- I ate something with my doxycycline, even though I really, really didn’t want to.
- I made lunches for today, even though I didn’t want to think about food at all.
- I went in to work.
- I am trying to think positive and not get swallowed up by negativity right now.
It might be a small list, and inconsequential things to many people, but it’s a lot for me right now.