Its an incredibly busy time of year, thus the infrequent diet reporting, but I still want to share tonight’s dinner with you. This is a simple and quick recipe, for a tasty pork chop pasta dish, inspired by Sweet C Designs. Ingredients
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic-infused oil
- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 package of gluten-free pasta of your choice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the water is coming to boil, heat a large skillet on medium high heat until warm. Add butter and garlic-infused oil.
- Salt and pepper one side of your pork chops. Place the pork chops seasoned size down in your hot oil. Season the other side of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Let the pork chop get well browned before flipping. Once both sides have been browned turn the heat down to medium-low. Cook for another few minutes on each side.
- Add tomatoes, oregano, sage, basil, and a little extra salt. Simmer for amount 7 minutes. (you can add a splash of white wine to the tomato mixture, if you’d like).
- Remove from heat when the pasta is finished cooking. Top the pasta with the tomato sauce, and a pork chop (or two).